Category: Social Media
Permanent link to this article: http://new-democrats.com/ndlfcelebrateslenin-posters/
What’s in it for You? A collective voice of the IT& ITES employees about their pink slip/ layoff pains to pass it to the Governance/decision makers, Legal advise from the eminent personal about labor laws and legal knowledge which IT & ITES employee should know.
Permanent link to this article: http://new-democrats.com/employees-suffer-investors-enjoy-fruits-of-employees-hard-work/
Permanent link to this article: http://new-democrats.com/slogans-from-bangalore-it-professionals/
“Layoff or fire happens in most of the companies every year but none of the state govt or central govt has not bother about employees job safety. HR can give silly reasons and send employees out any time. IT employees should work hard both mentally and physically to make these entrepreneurs rich. Employees family has to suffer due to unbalance of these conditions.”
Permanent link to this article: http://new-democrats.com/bangalore-techies-do-rti-to-bring-out-layoff-facts/
Employees getting together in groups and discussing is an important first step. Then arrange physical meetings for more closer group, form a union for legal standing within the company.
Permanent link to this article: http://new-democrats.com/cognizant-cts-coimbatore-employees-show-the-way/
In solidarity and support to our farmers and people protesting against liquor shops, the students of IIT Madras to join in a hunger strike in Himalaya lawn tomorrow (15-4-2017) at 9.00 am and day after tomorrow.
Permanent link to this article: http://new-democrats.com/iit-students-in-solidarity-with-protesting-farmers/
Why the farmers are protesting in Delhi? Because, the Modi government refuses to set up Cauvery Management Board; Because, the Modi government signed MOU’s for hydrocarbon project in Neduvasal; Because, the Modi government refuses to set remunerative prices for farm outputs; Because, the Modi government government refuses farm loan waiver.
Permanent link to this article: http://new-democrats.com/month-long-farmers-protest-in-delhi-video/
Top Posts & Pages
- Cognizant Deadwood Policy : Employee of 21 years Terminated
- Cognizant : Raj Mehta's Dead Wood Implementation - A Real Story
- Raj Mehta Dead-Ends Cognizant Employees Careers with DeadWood Comment
- Cognizant (CTS) forced resignations : Employee Interview with HR - Audio, Transcript
- Cognizant (CTS) torturing its employees - Mafia fashion!
- Inautix : Layoffs V3.0 with Police and Ambulance
- Press Release : Stop Cognizant (CTS) HR's Illegal Activities
- Cognizant (CTS) HR Threatens to Commit Forgery against Employees
- Cognizant (CTS) President Rajeev Mehta says No Retrenchments - Really?
- Corporate Harassments - Experiences by Employees
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- 8 hours work day (4)
- Achievement of Socialist Soviet Union (1)
- Are we really empowered…. women series (2)
- Automation and Jobs (6)
- Demonetization (17)
- Deriving Capital's Future (8)
- Digitial Economy (7)
- GDP Illusion (7)
- How Africa Developed Europe (3)
- Insuring the State (3)
- IT Life (10)
- IT Life II (9)
- IT Union – Legal Fights (4)
- Scrap Performance Appraisal (2)
- Senior Wipro Employee (8)
- Struggle Against Layoffs (19)
- Tamil Nadu Opposes NEET (13)
- Tech Mahindra Layoff (9)
- The Cathedral and the Bazaar (13)
- Toilers Life (4)