What’s in it for You? A collective voice of the IT& ITES employees about their pink slip/ layoff pains to pass it to the Governance/decision makers, Legal advise from the eminent personal about labor laws and legal knowledge which IT & ITES employee should know.
Category: Social Media
Permanent link to this article: http://new-democrats.com/employees-suffer-investors-enjoy-fruits-of-employees-hard-work/
Permanent link to this article: http://new-democrats.com/slogans-from-bangalore-it-professionals/
“Layoff or fire happens in most of the companies every year but none of the state govt or central govt has not bother about employees job safety. HR can give silly reasons and send employees out any time. IT employees should work hard both mentally and physically to make these entrepreneurs rich. Employees family has to suffer due to unbalance of these conditions.”
Permanent link to this article: http://new-democrats.com/bangalore-techies-do-rti-to-bring-out-layoff-facts/
Employees getting together in groups and discussing is an important first step. Then arrange physical meetings for more closer group, form a union for legal standing within the company.
Permanent link to this article: http://new-democrats.com/cognizant-cts-coimbatore-employees-show-the-way/
In solidarity and support to our farmers and people protesting against liquor shops, the students of IIT Madras to join in a hunger strike in Himalaya lawn tomorrow (15-4-2017) at 9.00 am and day after tomorrow.
Permanent link to this article: http://new-democrats.com/iit-students-in-solidarity-with-protesting-farmers/
Why the farmers are protesting in Delhi? Because, the Modi government refuses to set up Cauvery Management Board; Because, the Modi government signed MOU’s for hydrocarbon project in Neduvasal; Because, the Modi government refuses to set remunerative prices for farm outputs; Because, the Modi government government refuses farm loan waiver.
Permanent link to this article: http://new-democrats.com/month-long-farmers-protest-in-delhi-video/
Top Posts & Pages
- Verizon Barbaric Treatment during Pinkslipping of Workforce
- Verizon Layoffs - Join NDLF to protect you Rights
- Wipro's latest Layoff Gambit - Where do Employees Stand?
- Cognizant (CTS) torturing its employees - Mafia fashion!
- Verizon Layoff : Whose Company It is Anyway?
- Threatened and Fired by Verizon : Employee Experiences
- Blitzkrieg by Verizon : Experience of a IT worker
- 8 hours work day (4)
- Automation and Jobs (6)
- Demonetization (16)
- Deriving Capital's Future (8)
- Digitial Economy (7)
- How Africa Developed Europe (3)
- Insuring the State (3)
- IT Life (4)
- IT Union – Legal Fights (4)
- Scrap Performance Appraisal (2)
- Senior Wipro Employee (8)
- Struggle Against Layoffs (19)
- Tamil Nadu Opposes NEET (13)
- The Cathedral and the Bazaar (13)
- Toilers Life (4)