- Demonetization Failure- Can’t fool All
- Modi killing Indian Economy by Quackery
- Statement on DeMonetisation by leading economists, intellectuals
- Currency demonetization by “Modi Bin Thuglak”
- Right thinking persons of all backgrounds condemn demonetisation move
- 48 demonetisation deaths: Now, overworked bank manager dies of heart attack
- Modi’s attack on common man starts pinching money bags
- What Chameleon BJP said in 2014 about Demonetisation?
- Money laundering by Modi before banning 500 and 1000 denomination
- “No time to add new security features in notes, says official” – The Hindu
- Rs 500, Rs 1000 blocked – ‘smart’ move by crafty Modi!
- Modi’s black money eradication boast falls flat on its face
- Black Money: Vinavu Mega Survey Results
- Demonetisation : Cashless and clueless
- Real GDP growth 5%; Modi govt “doctored” data to arrive 7% rate
- Modi’s post demonetization India – R K Nagar to Srinagar
4. Consumers have turned frugal, causing a sharp drop in demand for goods and services. While farmers and small industries will bear the brunt and sectors like transport and real estate will visibly be in pain, several other industrial sectors will have to scale back services or production.
5. RBI waives withdrawal limits, but only for new notes you deposit in your account (Read the comments)
There is no use of it. Why people will deposit new currency and again withdraw from bank? Government don”t know what they are doing.
K J RAO
HDFC BANK IS PUTTING ADDITIONAL CEILING ON WITHDRAWAL OVER AND ABOVE GOI AND RBI.THIS IS CAUSING HUGE DIFFICULTIES TO ITS CUSTOMER.HDFC BANK IS HARASSING ITS CUSTOMERS ON ONE PRETEXT OR ANOTHER . EVERY CHEQUE FOR WITHDRAWAL IS BEING CHECKED AT THREE LEVELS. RBI AND GOI SHOULD IMMEDIATELY INTERVENE TO HELP CUSTOMERS AND AVOID PANIC AND RUMORS.
Daily RBI is issuing instruction which are very complicated for the banks and to customers to follow.Without improvinging the cash supply to the banks the problem will continue.Many banks branches are not having adequate cash.
utter nonsense. complete choas by RBI. if anybody have 5 lakhs before this event, can he draw full.insane RBI/GOVT, does not know what to do
It is fully stupidity, When a person had balance money in account prior to 8th Nov”2016 and regularly some more money have been coming thru” NIFT from various investment, then why he will not be allowed to withdraw money as per his requirement. Without preparation this demonetisation had done, therefore this type of problem is popping up and daily new rule is being published. I think this has been done to win the UP Pole. Jaihind , Bande Mataram.
complete stupidity what about those who already had enough money in their bank accounts before Nov 8? Can RBI raise the limit for all those genuine tax payers?
How banks will be in a position to identify such deposit
Firstly people are not depositing the new tender in the a/c as they need the cash. Secondly there is still shortage of new currency. Some part of the country has still not seen the new 500 note. Now many times there are new circulars issued by the rbi. It seems the whole bunch is confused. Everyday you wake up to see or hear a new circular.
It is difficult to manage such ideas unless the software in their computers has not been able to distinguish old currency deposit and new currency deposit. The problem solves once the currency notes of Rs.100 and Rs.500 made available in banks and Atms.
We, as bankers, enter the cash deposited in banks in currency denominations. So, there”s a clear segregation of the old and new currency notes deposited by an individual. It”s RBI, it won”t fire a random shot in the air without preparation.
RBI”s idea is good, but how the banks will monitor/follow up the same? Can not be implemented !
First you stand in long queues to deposit cash then you again stand in long queues to take the same cash. Why will anybody do that?
Its very confusing!!What about the payments we are receiving from our clients as RTGS OR NEFT OR CHEQUE.. Are we free to withdraw any amount without any capping.. such deposits are not made by Us. Its made by our clients and parties on whom we have raised or bills.. or suppose for an employee who gets a salary of say 80000. Is he free to withdraw say 40000 from is savings account in one go??Plz clear these issues..
Yeh government hai ya madari ka khel? It is a mockery of economics.