- Demonetization Failure- Can’t fool All
- Modi killing Indian Economy by Quackery
- Statement on DeMonetisation by leading economists, intellectuals
- Currency demonetization by “Modi Bin Thuglak”
- Right thinking persons of all backgrounds condemn demonetisation move
- 48 demonetisation deaths: Now, overworked bank manager dies of heart attack
- Modi’s attack on common man starts pinching money bags
- What Chameleon BJP said in 2014 about Demonetisation?
- Money laundering by Modi before banning 500 and 1000 denomination
- “No time to add new security features in notes, says official” – The Hindu
- Rs 500, Rs 1000 blocked – ‘smart’ move by crafty Modi!
- Modi’s black money eradication boast falls flat on its face
- Black Money: Vinavu Mega Survey Results
- Demonetisation : Cashless and clueless
- Real GDP growth 5%; Modi govt “doctored” data to arrive 7% rate
- Modi’s post demonetization India – R K Nagar to Srinagar
Written by Mr. Elango Kallanai on his FB page.
Well planned structured money laundering was carried out by Modi before banning 500 and 1000 denomination currencies …
Last year ( May 26 , 2015) RBI increased the slab for LRS “Liberalized remittence scheme” upto USD 250,0000 which means an individual from India can transfer upto two crore rupee to their overseas account in a financial year ..
Before Modi come into the power the LRS limit was just 75,000 USD. He was elected as prime minister on 26 May 2014, RBI Increased the LRS slab to 125,000 in very next month Modi come into the power I.e Jun 03 2014 and also they increased the slab to 250,000 USD second time on May 26 2015.
Due to this increase in LRS slab, there was a sudden spurt in remittance since June 2015. Approximately 4.6 billion USD (30,000 Crore rupees) has been transferred from India in last 11 months. This sudden spike in remittance almost 300% higher than historical average remittance. There is no clear explanation from RBI for this sudden surge.
Read this article from economic times stated this sudden surge on May 17 2016
After parceling out this enormous amount to overseas , now Modi playing anti corruption , anti counterfeit and anti black money drama by banning 500 and 1000 currencies…
Written by Mr.Elango Kallanai on his FB page.