- 2K – 14 Employees from Wipro received failure notice from Labour Commission and awaiting for GO to file a case at court
- 2A – Mphasis (1), HCL (1), TCS (1) and Wipro (3) cases filed in Labour court
- 2A – Wipro (2), Tech Mahindra (1) disputes pending at Labour Department
2. Discussed Topics
- Detailed insights of Woman Safety at workplace (#MeToo movement), and women rights (Sabarimala Temple Entry) were discussed.
- Workers strike in Yamaha, Royal Enfield and MSI and our support to the struggle were discussed
- Decided that all the articles should be shared and reviewed by Office bearer in within 24 hours on prior to publish in the site.
- Lawyers are evaluated and few are confirmed for NDLF IT Employees Wing to handle running and future 2A/2K cases as well PIL
3. Next Steps
- Decided to conduct Office bearer meeting twice on every alternative weeks to follow up closely on running cases and union activities
- Agreed to meet employees from Yamaha, Royal Enfield and MSI to extend the support towards their strike on demands.
- Agreed to continue the Campaign through printing and digital media to spread more awareness on importance of unionism in IT industry
- Membership fee is revised for new members and all the members are requested to transfer the Monthly fund and renewal the membership
4. Key articles/videos
- Tech Mahindra Retirement Age Change – Is it Legal?
- Cognizant : Raj Mehta’s Dead Wood Implementation – A Real Story
- NDLF Against Unethical Practices
News Letter prepared by : Saravanan
Read the book “IT Employees Life – Fun or Problems?” by NDLF IT Employees Wing President Shyam Sundar