IT Employees demonstration in support of TN farmers protesting in Delhi!
April 18, Tuesday 4 pm to 7 pm
Near Ambedkar Statue, Pallavaram Bus Stand
IT Employees working in MEPZ campus and New Democratic Labour Front – IT Employees Wing plan to conduct a Demonstration in support of Tamil Nadu farmers protesting in Delhi for the past one month.
On a letter requesting permission to hold demonstration in front of MEPZ, Chennai Police allowed us to hold a demonstration near Ambedkar Statue, Pallavaram Bus Stand on April 18, 2017 Tuesday from 4 pm to 7pm.
IT Employees working in MEPZ, Tidel Park, DLF and other areas will take part in the demonstration to show their support for the farmers demands. IT Employees are spreading their message of support in social media and whats App groups.
IT Employees support the following demands of farmers
- Waive all bank loans of Tamil Nadu farmers! Protect farmers from usury and micro finance lenders!
- Provide Rs 25,000 per acre drought relief to all farmers! Provide relief to agricultural workers!
- Immediately set up Cauvery Water Management Board ! Protect water resources vital for agriculture! Shutdown river sand quarrys!
- Set remunerative prices for farm produce and organize direct state procurement!
- Cancel all Hydrocarbon projects including Neduvasal project which affect farm lands
New Democratic Labour Front – IT Employees Wing
Phone : 90031 98576
Email – email@example.com
Site – new-democrats.com