- Chinese GDP is about 6.3 times the size of Indian GDP
- Agriculture GDP and employment account for less than 2% in UK and US. In China and India agriculture GDP % is far less than agriculture occupation %. That means, farmers and agricultural labour are squeezed in favour of services and industry.
- The numbers show that China has achieved very low level of poverty in its population. However, poverty line numbers are not strictly comparable from one country to another as the living standards and poverty line definition varies.
|GDP (nominal) $ Trillion||18.558||2.849||14.54||2.29|
|GDP per capita||57,220||43,770||10,501||1,820|
|GDP by sector (2015)|
|Population below poverty line||13.7%||15.0%||5.1%||21.3%|
|Labour Force (million)||156||31.75||807.202||502.1|
|Labour force by occupation|
- The year of the data is different for different metrics / countries (all within last 6 years)
- Industry GDP% for UK is addition of two numbers
- Services occupation % for US is addition of several numbers
Data Source : Wikipedia